SSSC 23 Things Digital – Thing 7: Finding Resources

I tried to open an account for myself on 1 st September 2017 however my organisation was not registered with Open Athens so I sent Open At...

Tuesday 22 August 2017

SSSC Open Badges 1

My name is Bobbi Jean Shields. At the time of writing this I am 22 years old. I started working in social care after I left school, working both as a Personal Assistant for a Private Person and also for a Care at Home Service. I took some time off of working in Social Care to go to university to study a BA Hons in Costume Design and Construction. I am currently about to enter my final year of university but have returned to working within care as I enjoy working with people.
The purpose of this blog is to document my personal development plan regarding my working in care and my use of the Scottish Social Services Council's Open Badges System. 
I have learned in the process of researching the SSSC Badges and starting this blog is that these skills are transferable into any sector that I may work in as there may be other times in my working life where I am dealing with vulnerable adults or children and to educate myself on things like Understanding Dementia, Making Better Decisions or Leadership could improve the way I interact with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment